Distribution on Saturday, Dec. 13th will be ‘drive-thru’ service.
- Client numbers will be handed out at9:50am (in front of the blue house) and will be asked if they are receiving ‘groceries’ or ‘produce only’.
- Clients will then proceed back to their cars.
- A JCFB Board Member will direct clients (in numerical order) to drive down Cedar Street to the alley (south of the new building).
- The groceries/produce will be brought out to each car.
- Clients will continue east, down the alley and exit on Birch Street.
We appreciate EVERYONE’S continued patience as we move forward to completing our new facility.
The Jenks Community Food Bank, a 501(c)3 organization, was established to provide food and other necessities as available to individuals and families living in the Jenks Public School district who need temporary assistance.
CONSTRUCTION IS ALMOST COMPLETE!
LOCATED AT 324 W AQUARIUM PLACE, JENKS, OK (SE CORNER OF CEDAR AND AQUARIUM)
10 A.M. – 12 NOON
MUST RESIDE IN THE JENKS PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANCE
(NON-PERISHABLE FOOD AND MONETARY DONATIONS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED SATURDAYS)
IF YOU KNOW A FAMILY IN NEED IN THE JENKS SCHOOL DISTRICT, PLEASE SEND THEM TO THE FOOD BANK ON SATURDAY.
Rest In Pieces
old food bank!